Deutschsprachiger Text - Filmkredite - Videokasseten

Hier könnt ihr allgemein über die unvergesslichen 007-Filme, Darsteller, Dreharbeiten, Lifestyle, Skurriles und alles andere diskutieren, was auf irgendeine Art und Weise etwas mit dem berühmtesten Geheimagenten der Kinogeschichte zu tun hat! Viel Spaß! Gezielte Reviews und Filmdiskussionen bitte in das entsprechende Unterforum - danke!
Antworten
007HomeVideo
Agent
Lieblings-Bond-Darsteller?: George Lazenby

Hello.

I offer apologies for writing in the 'English language'.

I seek assistance from my German 'James Bond' friends.

I transferred the German 1989 'Video 8' video-cassettes to my computer (DV-firewire). The 'Video 8' films are a mix of 'full-frame' and 'widescreen' picture formats.

The 'Video 8' tapes of, YOLT, OHMSS, and TSWLM have German-language 'opening' and 'closing' titles/credits. TMWTGG has German-language 'opening' titles/credits.

Can anyone confirm which James Bond films, from the 1987/89 German VHS series ( on the webpage http://007homevideo.com/vhs_de_007collection_8789.html ) have German-language titles/credits. I want to add accurate information to my website.

Thank-you.
Agent 1770
Agent
Lieblings-Bondfilm?: DN, GF, TB, OHMSS, FYEO, TLD, CR

I once had this collection from 1987/1989. I can't tell you for sure but these must have had German titles since these were the same versions as shown on German TV in the 80s. As far as I can remember there were German titles on it. In those days it wasn't common for movies dubbed in German to have English titles. So I am 99,9% sure that there were German titles on it. Maybe I'll even find one of these cassettes somewhere in my attic to have a look.
I think the first versions to have English titles were the ones on DVD.
You have this nasty habit of surviving
007HomeVideo
Agent
Lieblings-Bond-Darsteller?: George Lazenby

Agent 1770 hat geschrieben: 1. Dezember 2019 10:46 I think the first versions to have English titles were the ones on DVD.
Thank-you for your quick reply.

I have the first German VHS videocassette release (1982?), and the 1984 Video8 edition, of YOLT. Both have the English-language 'main' and 'end' credits.

My German 1985 'Hardbook' edition (VHS) of DN, FRWL, OHMSS, and DAF have the English-language titles. The 'Hardbook' releases were the same transfers as the original 1982 'Verleih' releases. I will be digitising all the 'Hardbook' tapes in the next few days. I am hoping that the German-language titles will be on some of them.

I have low-quality web-clips of the German-language versions of the 'main' titles of nine Bond films (taken from recordings of TV broadcasts). I would like to get better-quality versions and display them on my website.

Cheers from Australia.
Agent 1770
Agent
Lieblings-Bondfilm?: DN, GF, TB, OHMSS, FYEO, TLD, CR

That's interesting. I have never watched the earlier VHS releases. But now that you mention it I must say that maybe you are right and even the following releases had English titles. Maybe only the films that were aired on German TV had German titles. I am a little confused now :( Well, this was a long time ago... :D
You have this nasty habit of surviving
Antworten